Frequently Asked Questions.
Significant tech changes occurred with Personal computers in 1975, the Internet in 1993 and Bitcoin started to happen in 2014. Here is a short video explanation. However, it is the first open source digital currency “for the people, by the people”!!! Bitcoin is (not just) the first digital currency that you can take internationally without agents or cash-sniffing dogs to stop you. The risk is governments not being able to stop legal action and Bitcoin growing as a currency. Bitcoin will be cheaper for users and merchants abroad. Bitcoin is a digital currency, a protocol, and open-source software and enables instant worldwide peer to peer transactions for little or no processing fees and no risk of chargebacks or fraud while being immune to seizure or confiscation. As an open-source software it means all users have access to all of the source code all of the time. Bitcoin uses peer to peer technology to operate with no central authority managing transactions and issuing Bitcoins are carried out collectively by the network. Through many of its unique properties, Bitcoin allows exciting uses that could not be covered by any previous payment systems. Bitcoin was released in January 2009 by Satoshi Nakamoto. It was then valued at $0.03 per Bitcoin. It is growing and supported by a vibrant economy of developers, exchanges, businesses and users. Here is the total value of Bitcoins in circulation (Market Cap) today. Supply of Bitcoins is limited to 21 Million. Cryptography is well established and a fundamental technology used in online banking. But unlike fiat currency with central banks and online banking. Bitcoin has been able to construct a currency and payment network with open-source software using heavily peer reviewed cryptographic ciphers that removes the need to trust a central authority. Consequently, many people trust Bitcoin because it requires absolutely no trust of any third party. Provided that Bitcoin does become the de facto programmable currency of the Internet, transaction volume and sheer interest alone will keep its value above zero. It has been said that “It’s probably easier and cheaper to counterfeit hundred-dollar bills than it is to counterfeit Bitcoin”. Bitcoin is one of the first implementations of a concept called crypto currency. This math-based currency is a new form of money that uses cryptography to control its creation and management, rather than relying on central authorities.
- Payment freedom – It is possible to send and receive any amount of money instantly anywhere in the world at any time. No bank holidays. No borders. No imposed limits. Bitcoin allows its users to be in full control of their money.
- Fewer risks for merchants – Bitcoin transactions are secure, irreversible, and do not contain customer’s sensitive or personal information. This protects merchants from losses caused by fraud or fraudulent charge backs, and there is no need for PCI compliance. Merchants can easily expand to new markets where either credit cards are not available or fraud rates are unacceptably high. The net results are lower fees, larger markets and fewer administrative costs.
- Security and control – Bitcoin users are in full control of their transactions, it is impossible for merchants to force unwanted or unnoticed charges as can happen with other payment methods. Bitcoin payments can be made without personal information tied to the transaction. This offers strong protection against identity theft. Bitcoin users can also protect their money with backup and encryption.
- Transparent and neutral – All information concerning the Bitcoin money supply itself is readily available on the block chain for anybody to verify and use in real-time. No individual or organization can control or manipulate the Bitcoin protocol because it is cryptographically secure. This allows the core of Bitcoin to be trusted for being completely neutral, transparent and predictable.
- Dis-intermediates – It encourages removal of anyone that does not add value to the service. E.g be your own secure bank without banks. This eliminates the trust we purchase from a middleman e.g bank, government, insurer, broker, allowing removal of non value adding middle men for transference of property rights.
- Largest p2p network ever – The Bitcoin intrinsic value is in the protocol (technology) on which other services will be developed e.g Contracts without lawyers. This is known as Bitcoin 2.0 and is disrupt our society and economy positively.
- Deflationary in nature – Limited in supply to 21 million Bitcoins, means their value is likely to keep rising long term. Since their inception in 2009 their value has increased 1000’s of percent relative to fiat currencies, as can be seen here. Bitcoin supply is more limited than gold, meaning it’s price is likely to exceed gold! As can be seen here.
- Here are more benefits central banks fear –
There are 4 main constituencies that Participate in expanding the value of Bitcoin economy. Those constituencies are:-
- Consumers that pay with Bitcoin.
- Bitcoin exchanges and merchants, that accept it as payment for goods, services and exchange for other currencies.
- “Miners” who run the computers that process and validate all the transactions and enable the distributed trust network to exist.
- Developers and entrepreneurs that are building new products and services on top of the Bitcoin network. This is known as Bitcoin 2.0, it has arrived! Bitnation is an example of a Distributed Organisation incorporated on the Bitcoin blockchain. It offers a full range of services traditionally done by governments!
To buy over $20,000 worth of BTC using wire transfer:
You can open an account with www.coinbase.com and deposit $USD via wire transfer from your bank to theirs. From within your BTC accounts the wire transfer has been halted; they require you to upload your passport and proof of address. Be patient the above funding process can take 2 weeks. Once you have satisfied brokers bank AML and KYC procedure, your account should be funded to buy BTC. To deposit into your Trade Copy Hero© account with FX Choice; you can deposit using any major method (depending on your jurisdiction, with bank transfer/SWIFT accepted from all jurisdictions), in GBP, USD, AUD, CAD, EUR and request FX Choice to withdraw (4% deduction for conversion) from your Wallet into cBTC to your newly opened Sub MAM trade account. Withdraw can happen in reverse process.
Consider these BTC buying methods:
http://www.coindesk.com/information/how-can-i-buy-bitcoins/ (using card or paypal)
Here are some trusted Exchanges
- ANXPRO is one of the top exchanges and the only exchange that supports all major currencies (USD/EUR/GBP/HKD/CAD/AUD/SGD/JPY/NZD/CHF/CNY) – conveniently fund your account via SEPA, international wire transfer, local banking or in-store cash and ATM deposits, with same day processing.
- Coins.ph is Philippines’ leading Bitcoin wallet – the simplest and safest way to use Bitcoin.
- Unocoin is a simple, secure and seamless way to store, buy and sell Bitcoins in India. Merchant gateway integration services by Unocoin enable online merchants to accept Bitcoins as a medium of payment without getting exposed to charge backs, volatility and transaction fee.
- Volabit is the easiest and most reliable way to buy bitcoins in Mexico.
How do you Buy Bitcoins anywhere?
In buying and selling crypto there are numerous issues with liquidity, security, and customer service. These exchanges are the most trusted, with best all round features. Allowing you to buy and sell crypto from where ever you are in the world!
LocalBitcoins is ideal if you want to pay for BTC in cash. Peer 2 peer network.
- No need for ID verification. Preserve your anonymity.
- Multiple payment methods: wire transfer, credit card, cash, etc.
- Fast. You can buy online or meet a seller the same day.
Kraken: buy and sell Bitcoin and other crypto currencies with SEPA or wire transfer.
- Secure. They offer 2FA and other measures of securing your account.
- Higher fees than Coinbase Pro — but only by a fraction. 0.16% rather than Coinbase’s 0.15%. Though they do have lower deposit fees ($5) vs. Coinbase ($10)
- Kraken also serves users around the world. You can deposit and withdraw many fiat currencies (USD, CAD, EUR).
Coinbase: buy and sell Bitcoin directly from your US bank account with ACH. Bank Transfer, Credit Card.
- Insured. This brings peace of mind.
- Offers an incredible level of security. Your cryptocurrencies are safe even in the event of a hack. Rest easy.
- Coinbase is legal and regulated in every country it operates from.
- Open to residents of most countries, with advantages (more options and lower fees) for US, UK and EU residents.
- Easy to use Interface. The site and mobile app are quick to understand and use.
- Although the fees on Coinbase aren’t lower than the competition, Coinbase offers an alternative: Coinbase Pro. With the Pro version — which is free, you can trade with fees as low as 0.15% per trade!
- Over 15 cryptocurrencies available.
How do you Buy Bitcoins in United States?
Coinbase: buy and sell Bitcoin directly from your US bank account with ACH.
How do you Buy Bitcoins in Brazil?
Mercado Bitcoin: buy and sell Bitcoin with an online bank transfer.
How do you Buy Bitcoins in Canada?
Sources you can use
Click Here: buy and sell with a bank transfer or voucher.
How do you Buy Bitcoins in China?
LocalBitcoins: marketplace for trading Bitcoins locally to cash or an online payment method of your choice.
How do you Buy Bitcoins in India?
Unocoin: buy and sell Bitcoin instantly with an online bank transfer.
How do you Buy Bitcoins in Indonesia?
Bitcoin Indonesia: buy and sell Bitcoin with a bank transfer or cash deposits.
How do you Buy Bitcoins in Mexico?
Volabit: buy and sell Bitcoin with an online bank transfer or cash deposit.
How do you Buy Bitcoins in Philippines?
coins.ph: buy and sell Bitcoin with an online bank transfer, cash deposits or through ATM’s.
How do you Buy Bitcoins in South Africa?
BitX: buy and sell Bitcoin with an online bank transfer.
Direct selling points
- Client can then sell BTC easily using methods in FAQ 12.
- Instead clients can spend BTC through e.g these vendors including buying precious metals or even buy anything you want on Amazon using your BTC here. More and more vendors are accepting BTC.
- Or spend part of profit and reinvest remainder using Trade Copy Hero©.
- Use your BTC to pay fiat currency into any Paypal, Visa/Mastercard by using ChangeAM currency exchange.
The Forex market offers excellent liquidity with over $4 trillion traded every market day. Coupled with a 24hr market environment and tighter spread relative to volatility and price, means our trading strategies have the best possible profit potential.
Yes, intended for the investors who don’t have time to trade or don’t have any previous knowledge or experience with regard to trading the Forex market, or Bitcoin and have not been able to accomplish profitable results (95% of traders fall into this category).
The trading methodology is a combination of proprietary and unique algorithms that make up Trade Copy Hero© portfolio of strategies. They are implemented on a fully automated basis. Profitable results are always our goal while taking minimum levels of risk.
Simply, there is volatility in active short term Forex trading. Draw downs in your total account value at some point in time, perhaps even the day you start, is an absolutely normal part of short term active trading in the Forex market. Overall profitability is much more important than short term fluctuations in system performance.
No, VPS service is not required as the specialized copier technology used places and manages trades even if your MT5 account is not open and running.
Yes. You just need to open another account and select to have it managed respectively.
You may add or withdraw funds from your account at any time. This is handled directly with the broker where your account is set up and is subject to the policies of FX Choice. Trade Copy Hero© and TechMonegy Ltd do not handle or have access to your funds. It is your account and you are in control of it.
No, we do not have access to your funds and cannot transfer, deposit, or withdraw your money. TechMonegy Ltd; The Strategy Provider is in the business of developing and providing off-exchange foreign currency FX trading signals and strategies. The information on this site is not directed at residents of the United States or sanctioned countries and is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person in any country or jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation.
From your broker.
Don’t be fooled by Binary system offers, they are all flash and no bang. Higher spread, lower reward to risk. Bucket shop unregulated brokers. They don’t work. Plain and simple. Forex works and is where the money is. Binary is just betting against the broker. It’s like a casino, the house always wins. You are safer in Forex trading.
If you sent funds that didn’t confirm in time to complete the transaction, they will still need confirmation on the blockchain before they can be returned to you. Only after it has been confirmed on the blockchain will you receive an email from our payment gateway provider within 8 hours with a link for you to claim the refund. If you don’t receive the email 8 hours AFTER getting confirmations or need any help or assistance feel free to contact our payment gateway support.
Music such as that on our corporate intro video used on under a ‘Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License’ and we give credit to it’s author. All our software is created for us and licensed for commercial use. Videos displayed on this site are embedded, not copied i.e not downloaded from video sharing site and uploaded to this site. They comply with copyright fair use! All other media used on this site either has licence purchased, has written consent for commercial use from author, is royalty free even for commercial use.
Unfortunately, as a citizen with personal ID of the below countries, you do not qualify for any of our services:
Afghanistan, American Samoa, Belize, China, EU/EEA/EFTA, Guam, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, North Korea, Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, Russia, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Taiwan, the UK, the United States and the US Virgin Islands.
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, BVI, Czech Republic, Canada, Croatia, Dubai, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Holland, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, Slovenia, Slovakia, South Africa, Switzerland, Sweden.