Your rewarding innovative career awaits.
Note to candidates:
Our organisation is performance orientated, rewarding remuneration is structured mainly on commissions. To understand the remuneration for each role, please read about the respective service. All contracted personnel will be on a self employed basis and therefore expenses to be incurred personally, they will use their own pc and mobile phone. The below roles can be fulfilled p/t. But the plan is that they will be so lucrative and fulfilling that the right persons will desire to do them full time. The conditions and remuneration will improve for those joining the company early before the forecast growth is achieved. They can be fulfilled mainly working from home online, by telephone and physical meetings if required. Candidates must qualify to live or work in their respective location to be considered for this position as we are unable to offer sponsorship. Please email us your CV stating the respective below opportunity you are interested in and why. Training on services will be given to selected candidates.
We welcome applications for the exciting growth and unlimited earnings potential the current roles offer:
✪ Head of Marketing & IT✪
Consultant is expected to be proactive, responsive, flexible in activities and functions required to accomplish minimum required results in a timely manner. Providing Marketing Support to each service is essential to ensure they have the right predominantly digital campaigns and respective audience messages to drive new business development and conversion. Responsible for ensuring positive corporate communication and some new product development in this innovative environment. Consultant should be entrepreneurial, responsive and results driven. Reporting to Chief Strategist. Head of Marketing & IT will primarily be working from home, some travel may be needed to suitable conferences and weekly meetings with Chief Strategist and with heads of service. The role/contract will be reviewed monthly to ensure support services and targets set from Marketing Plan are being achieved. Necessary service training will be provided. Ideal candidate will view this as career and want to spend all their working time on it.
Digital Marketing (including full ongoing SEO), Affiliate Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Word Press site design (with HTML) & management, System Administration with C Panel to manage hosting solution, Growth Hacking, Good communication/writing/organisational skills required. Focused on Growth Hacking and the most important elements of top tier tech marketing i.e Acquisition, Conversion, Customer experience, Activation, Revenue.
Expenses/base costs such as web hosting, email, domain, web template, subscriptions to be paid by company. The marketing campaign/budget is likely to be negligible as we seek innovative growth hack non paid approach for new business development, however any Marketing Campaign costs will be deducted to calculate net profits for net commissions. Specific tasks will be specified under one 3 categories.
TechMonegy.com IT Tasks solutions and updating site, Generic Marketing Tasks, Marketing Plan/Tactics for each service. Head Of Marketing & IT is expected to undertake all Marketing & IT related functions to complete tasks, including below.
- Propose/improve/execute quarterly marketing plan using “Marketing Strategy” (only unpaid Promotional Activity) and review previous. Rationally integrate into “Marketing Strategy” the most effective Growth Hacking tools and tactics that aid in engaging and converting target audience into clients. There is no marketing budget for paid activity.
- Identifying and trying to fix any site issues e.g security and making site mobile responsive. Updating on going such as plugins, removing unnecessary files to reduce disk space, optimising site for speed, reporting broken content links and as requested.
- Familiarise them self fully with workings of BTC.
- Needs to undertake necessary coding/development work mainly using WordPress.
- Research and propose affiliate network to integrate into existing one to acquire affiliates.
- Create and improve affiliate proposition journey for services and tools to drive recruitment, training and their successful performance.
- Propose and execute website improvements. E.g design of our landing page using cloaked links, video editing.
- An overall proactive innovative automated (write software where viable that automates marketing strategy) approach to gain true internet scalability with marketing goals. This includes automation for web site marketing (e.g SEO, SMO, email campaigns to acquired opt in lists) to drive targeted traffic for mailing list subscribers, affiliates and clients to The Company url.
- Grow mailing list subscribers with target audience, then ensure effective CRM communications/newsletter to maximize their conversion to clients.
- Track and report traffic and sales activity.
- Support the service heads by execution of agreed marketing strategy/campaigns.
- SMO and Social Media Marketing of our company pages; drive people to our service pages.
- Manage database for adding all potential clients/actual clients emails.
- Split testing, and conversion tracking, using analytics plugin.
- IT admin functions such as add/ email account for new staff. Ensuring new order alert goes to that head for that service.
- Any necessary technical assistance/site development from our side and to co-ordinate with 3rd parties to integrate/ launch new services successfully.
- Required to calculate commissions due to Independent Consultant using website info and formula in “Independent Consultant Remuneration and Targets” submit invoice showing calculations, once a month.
- Review Affiliates effectiveness and improve.
- Undertake Web Page Optimization i.e Website Structure Optimization, Meta-data Creation and Optimization, Code Optimization, Canonicalization, On-site Content, Internal Link Modifications, HTML Sitemap Creation, Image Optimization, XML Sitemap Creation, Robots.txt Creation, RSS Feed Generation.
- If can’t convert to affiliates then place 2:1 traffic exchange links with E.g BTC exchanges.
- Comment marketing; using Whiteboard Friday. Using comment marketing intelligently, while providing value, to build relationships, earn links, and expose brand to a completely new audience. Sources to be provided to learn the right way to do comment marketing.
- Use free tools to be provided that essentially acts as a funnel to pre-qualify users.
- Apply Fairness spirit by complying with FCA Financial Promotion Rules. Study, apply (then seek approval from our compliance provider) of our over view guide, GDPR compliance, Conduct of Business Sourcebook Rules (COBS) and Section 21 Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (FSMA 2000) to ALL communications (including emails, social media, telemarketing script, adverts, website) both current, to be drafted by you and submitted to you related to Financial Promotion to consumers for products offered by TechMonegy Ltd.
Only one role available. Part or Full time with a minimum regardless of how much time is required. Working from home/office as required, must be accessible to speak on Skype. Responsible for support for all the company services and channels and is rewarded based on results, sales and new client fund performance.
Remuneration & Goals
- $200 p.m, plus…
- Below commissions (can be paid by Wire. BCH or BTC when they exceed $500 when due) on new business is also payable on an ongoing basis for duration of agreement for active execution of ongoing and new IT Admin and Marketing tasks.
10% of net profits from Crypto Bank© sales. 10% of net profits from Inteli-Leads© sales. 10% of net profits from Trade Copy Hero© “MAM Investor” on 1st profitable month Performance Fee (received from FX Choice) as TechMonegy Ltd earns it from a new client. 10% of net profits from Trade Copy Hero© “Investor access”. 10% of net profits from White Label Trade Copy Hero© Performance Fee (received from FX Choice) as TechMonegy Ltd earns it from a new client. 10% of net profits from TechMonegise Trade Academy© sale price.
How to Apply
If you believe you can deliver for the role, the company and yourself then you are invited to initially indicate your skill level in this area by taking the following 15 min quiz https://moz.com/seo-expert-quiz and emailing us screenshot of your results along with your CV, Linkedin, Upwork links. On receiving this you may then be invited to a video skype interview.
✪ Affiliates Manager✪
Great uncapped opportunity to build scaleable income in BTC from a unique portfolio of services. Make quarterly plan to identify prospective affiliates (that have correct client profile) that are ideally regulated by their jurisdictional financial authority and to on board those affiliates. Then keep all affiliates actively marketing TechMonegy services to their client base. Providing incentive, tools, training and support to them and their clients. Initialise, develop and maintain accurate and relevant affiliation/commission reports of the programme to ensure efficient internal communication regarding the performance of the affiliate program. Carry out competitor analysis. Co-ordination with Head of Marketing & IT to get their assistance to meet goals and reporting to Chief Strategist. Candidate should be familiar with BTC, ETH, BCH, our services and pain points prospective affiliates and clients face throughout their life cycle. Ideally suitably experienced in the financial services or software sector. Candidate should be an entrepreneurial self starter that is results driven. Necessary service training will be provided. Working remotely full time. To apply email us your CV stating the position in the subject.
Affiliate marketing, Self starter, Multi lingual, Proficient communication/writing/organisational skills, Entrepreneurial, Social Media Marketing, Presenting, Outbound email, CRM, Appointment setting, Persistence, Training and supporting affiliates, Sales/Relationship building and Remuneration calculation.
$200 p.m plus 10% of what ALL affiliates earn! Here is what they earn. OTE (at least 1 new client per service from affiliates P.M) should be at least $3,000 p.m.
✪ Trade Services Manager✪
Great uncapped opportunity to build scaleable income in BTC from the full range of Trade based services listed in Remuneration section below. Make quarterly plan to identify prospective clients for each service. You are ideally regulated by your jurisdictional financial authority. Much of the interest from leads will be in bound. Initialise, develop and maintain accurate and relevant commission reports of the programme to ensure efficient internal communication regarding the performance of the your activity. Carry out competitor analysis. Co-ordination with Head of Marketing & IT to get their assistance to meet goals and reporting to Chief Strategist. Candidate should be familiar with BTC, ETH, BCH, our services and pain points prospective clients face throughout their life cycle. Ideally suitably experienced in the financial services (such as Investment bank, Hedge fund) or software sector. Candidate should be an entrepreneurial self starter that is results driven. Fintech and financially savvy. Necessary service training will be provided. Working remotely full time. To apply email us your CV stating the position in the subject.
Self starter, Adept at pitching to Investors, Multi lingual, Proficient communication/writing/organisational skills, Entrepreneurial, Social Media Marketing, Presenting the opportunity to your target investors, Outbound email, CRM, Appointment setting, Persistence, Assistance with client on boarding, Sales/Relationship building, Remuneration calculation to invoice TechMonegy monthly, Eager and thrives on working alone remotely in meeting targets.
$200 p.m plus the following from none affiliate sales: 100% of the first month performance fees that TechMonegy earn it for Trade Copy Hero© “Friends & Family Investor MAM”. 10% of the Trade Copy Hero© “Investor Access” service sale price. 100% of the first month performance fees that TechMonegy earn it for a White Label Trade Copy Hero© client. 10% of the TechMonegise Trade Academy© first time sale price. OTE (at least 1 new client for each of the 4 services per month on assumption Trade performance for Trade Copy Hero© is 10% profit for that month) should be at least $200 plus $30,500 commission for that month.